This is the first time I’ve done this, so called, Fibbing Friday, looks like a laugh and a chance to talk even more bollocks than I usually do, here’s the rules:
What would Friday be without a chance to fib?
Come up with the best whoppers you can to the following questions and share them with the world 🙂
- What is in your left shoe? A small bag of powdered unicorn horn; a very powerful aphrodisiac and enough for two; I’m on a date tonight.
- What did the tooth fairy leave you on their last visit? 1000 Italian Lira, absolutely no use to anyone
- What is your favourite soup? Soup-erman
- What goes best with chocolate cake? Chocolate Hake (you heard right, it’s a fish)
- What is the strangest thing you have found in your yard? A tiny little man selling home made dandelion tea.
- What is the moon made out of? A gigantic swarm of Lunar bees, that’s why it buzzes when you approach it.
- What is the real reason Pluto is not a planet? Because the sky is a massive fresco, and we are living inside the earth, theres no such thing as planets, its a conspiracy dreamt up by so called Boffins.
- Why do rabbits hop instead of walk? A terrible history of hereditory arthritis in the family
- Where was the last place you lost your car? The Casino in Clithero.
- What was the last thing you borrowed? My Dog’s tracksuit
- What is the black pearl? A Red Telephone
- Twilight wasn’t about vampires, what was it really about?
- Cats and dogs really don’t hate each other, what do they do when we’re not looking? They take off their furry tracksuits and on Tuesday they usually have an orgy.
- What do fish do all day in their tanks? Hold their breath
- What are stars saying when they twinkle? “ow, ow, ow, ow ow….” I believe it hurts to twinkle