Hello folks, how apt due to this wonderful weather we have just been having here in sunny England, that I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger award by the wonderful blogger Mercy Swu. Check her out here, she rocks!
She nominated me about a week ago and I apologse for not getting back to her and you guys but i’ve been snowed under with man flu, withdrawal symptoms from the A-Z challenge, helping out with bank holiday activities in my village, and generally having a great time with my family and friends at my local pub! Thank you Mercy, your comments in response to my scribblings are really helpful and I know human interaction really helps us all to remain sane so thank you.
Last time I did this I don’t think anyone answered, lets see what happens this time!!
Sunshine Blogger Award is an award given from a blogger to fellow bloggers to recognize themselves and it’s given to those who you find their blog inspiring to you .
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
-Thank the blogger who nominated you.
-Answer the 11 questions asked.
-Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
-List the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
So here are my answers to the Questions posed by Mercy:
1. What is the one thing you love the most about your blogging experience so far?
Sitting down to write in the knowledge that when I press publish, its out there, for anyone to see no matter how bad or good, its exhilarating
2. What is that one thing that makes you stand out from the crowd?
Wearing my wellingtons as often as possible
3. Which year/month/day did you join WordPress?
Jan 2nd 2018, my 1st post!
4. Where do you draw your inspiration from?
Primarily where and with whom I live, its all there, my little corner of this big wide world!
5. Kindly share one of the most memorable event of your life.
Cutting my Daughter’s umbilical cord when she was born on my birthday; we share the same day, that’s special.
6. If you had the power to change one thing in the world what would it be?
Economical Disparity, why do so few control so much?
7. Will you encourage the idea of humanoids?
I’m not sure, do they run fast?
8. How long do you wish to keep writing?
Until I die.
9. Which view would you choose to watch Sunset or sunrise? And why?
I’d say sunrise, with sunset a very close second.
10. Your one message to all fellow bloggers would be?
Keep on keeping on, don’t give a shit and just keep writing, no matter how bad you may think it is, folk will offer advice and encouragement.
11. If ever we were to meet in person, how would you choose to spend the day with me?
Traditional English pub crawl!
Christ, that took ages I’m sure there must be a better way of copying and pasting, but with a moth flapping around my screen in the darkness i’ll work that out another day!
Now the 11 Questions;
- Dream job.
- My dog’s got no nose….
- Cat or Dog?
- Krautrock or not?
- Fantasy dinner party guests (4 people)?
- I could not do without….
- Mountains or Coast?
- Does age matter?
- What possible reason could there be for closing down our libraries?
- Blogging matters because…
- Why is G&T so lush despite both constituent parts being disgusting separately?
Thats all keep on keeping on, and I won’t be offended if you don’t reply, it takes ages and its made me late for bed.